Sugaring is one of the most gentle forms of body hair removal.
The name for this method comes from the paste itself, which consists of lemon (citric acid), water, and sugar.
How is sugaring different from waxing?
Sugaring: Fun facts & benefits
Reduction in hair regrowth
After only 3-4 treatments you'll see a reduction hair regrowth. We reccomend having clients to come in every 3-4 weeks.
Sugaring provides light exfoliation, removing dead cells from the surface of the skin.
Sugar paste is water soluble, meaning it comes off easily with warm water. No more hard to clean messes.
With sugaring you will apply the paste in the opposite direction of the hair. Then remove in the same direction as the hair. This results in less breakage and less ingrowns, when comparing to waxing.
Great on sensitive areas
You can comfortably sugar almost any part of the body, including Brazilians and Manzilians (intimate treatments).
Want to brand yourself as an eco-beauty service? With sugaring you are on yoru way. Our products are specifically formulated with the enviornment in mind.
How can your business benefit?
1. High-profit margins, with low overhead costs.
2. Save on supplies. No more sticks, strips, or chemical wax removers.
3. Attract clients with sensitive skin. Our paste is gentle, yet effective in hair removal.
4. Attract eco-conscious clients. A "hot" issue of today's world. We offer biodegradable and organic pastes that are vegan and fair trade,
5. With our industry-leading training, treatments are time-efficient.
6. Stand out amongst the competition and service a rapidly growing niche.