Sugaring is one of the most gentle and quickest forms of body hair removal.
The name for this method comes from the paste itself, which consists of lemon (citric acid), water, and sugar.
Sugaring: Fun facts & benefits
Reduction in hair regrowth
After only 3-4 treatments you'll see a reduction hair regrowth. We recommend having clients come in every 3-4 weeks.
Great on sensitive areas
You can comfortably sugar almost any part of the body, including Brazilians and Manzilians (any intimate treatments).
Sugaring provides light exfoliation, removing dead cells from the surface of the skin.
Sugar paste is water soluble, meaning it comes off easily with warm water. No more hard to clean messes.
Sustainable ingredients and less waste to the landfill. Contribute to the environment, while eliminating the cost of sticks/strips.
You can even choose compost your used paste. Either way, sugar paste safely melts away with just water.
How can your business benefit?
1. High-profit margins, with low overhead costs.
2. Save on supplies. No more sticks, strips, or chemical wax removers.
3. Attract clients with sensitive skin. Our paste is gentle, yet effective in hair removal.
4. Attract eco-conscious clients. A "hot" issue of today's world. We offer biodegradable and organic pastes that are vegan and fair trade,
5. With our industry-leading training, treatments are time-efficient.
6. Stand out amongst the competition and service a rapidly growing niche.
Sugaring vs Waxing video (15min)
Still on the fence?
Take advantage of the 20% product order discount, available to new clients. Test the products for yourself, you will not be disappointed!